Monday, May 30, 2011

Fifteenth Post: 3 Skills

Skill #1: How to approch and treat cats
Attained at the SPCA
19 Hours 15 Minutes
I learned this skill last year when I worked at the SPCA. I took the class so I would be eligible to care for and socialize the cats. I continue to use this skill this year and anywhere else I may need it.

Skill #2: How to properly walk the dogs
Attained at the SPCA
2 Hours
I learned this skill at the dog walking class. I also got to use the skill on a dog during the class. However, because you have to visit the SPCA often to continue working with the dogs, I was unable to continue this skill.

Skill #3: Being familiar with the classification of cats and dogs.
Attained at SPCA
21 Hours 15 Minutes
I learned about the classification of cats last year when I worked at the SPCA. I learned about the classification of dogs this year. I continue to use the classification of cats when I work, but have had to stop with the classification of dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment