Monday, May 30, 2011

Fourteenth Post: 3 Hours 30 Minutes, 21 Hours 15 Minutes Up-To-Date

I worked a total of 3 hours and 30 minutes on May 30th. I worked at the SPCA from 11:15 to 2:45.

Gazebo Tree 

This gazebo cat is actually a B cat, but I didn't realize it until after I finished in the gazebo.
Another Cat

11:15-11:30: I socialized the cats in the gazebos.

 Momma Momma Up On Glass

Momma Momma

11:30-11:45: I socialized Momma Momma. She is 1 1/2 years old. She is friendly and likes to have her head rubbed.

Cathleen

11:45-12:00: I socialized Cathleen. She is 2 years old. She is shy at first, but then warms up to you. She is gentle and sweet. Cathleen is classified as a P cat.

Black Jack

12:00-12:15: I socialized the 6 month old Black Jack. He is a playful cat and loves shoelaces and string. He needs a quiet home with an experienced cat owner. I also had a video of him playing with string, but I have trouble uploading it on Blogspot. Black Jack is classified as P/S.

Virginia

12:15-12:30: I socialized the 5 year old cat Virginia. She is friendly and curious. She is classified as a P cat.

12:30-12:40: I cleaned up a water spill in the hallway, then took a quick bathroom break.

Miracle

12:40-12:55: I socialized the 2 year old cat Miracle. She does not like other cats or dogs, but is great with people. She is a lap cat and is pretty playful, but does not like to be picked up. She is classified as a P cat.

Milkshake

12:55-1:10: I socialized the cat Milkshake. She is a 7 year old cat who is very friendly. She is classified as a G cat.

Jingles

1:10-1:25: I socialized the 6 year old Jingles. She is friendly and likes to be pet. She is classified as a P cat.

Sweet Maria

1:25-1:40: I socialized Sweet Maria. She is 5 1/2 years old. She is sweet and loves to be scratched. She also has a unique purr. She is classified as P/S/K.

This is a view of Serenity from over the scratching post.
Serenity On Scratching Post 

Serenity Looking Out Window

1:40-2:00: I socialized Serenity again. I also learned her back story. She was found with her face badly burned, and the owner gave her to the SPCA. Luckily, she healed really well, and you could never even tell she was in an accident that bad.

Rosebud

2:00-2:10: I socialized Rosebud. She is 7 years old and is FIV+. She is playful, but I put her back in her cubby early because she clawed my hand. She is classified as a P cat.

Stuart 

Stuart On Scratching Post

2:10-2:25: I socialized Stuart. He is playful, smart, and friendly. He also stole my seat when I got out of my chair to grab my camera!

Dupont

2:25-2:30: I socialized Dupont. He is 3 1/2 years old and is FIV+. He tried to bite me a few times, so I put him back early. He is classified as P/S.

Marilyn

2:30-2:45: I socialized Marilyn. She is FIV+ and at an unknown age. She likes to have her head scratched and has a nice purr. She is very nice and friendly. She is classified as a P cat.

So on May 30th I finished all of my hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment