Monday, May 30, 2011

Twelfth Post: 2 Hours, 14 Hours 30 Minutes Up-To-Date

I worked a total of 2 hours on May 22nd. I worked at the SPCA from 12:30 to 2:30.

12:30-12:45: I checked the card with my records, walked around a bit, and got ready to socialize kitties!!!

 Kitty Close-Up

Gazebo

12:45-1:00: I socialized cats in one of the gazebos.

Pumpkin

1:00-1:10: I tried to help my mom get one of the cats back in his cubby. She took him out and had trouble putting him back in. He is 4 1/2 years old and is classified as a P/T cat.

Here one of the cats is sleeping in the hallowed out trunk of the fake tree.
Shiloh is still here!
1:00-1:20: I socialized cats in another gazebo. It turns out Shiloh is in that gazebo! He has been here a long time. Unfortunately, I had to leave the gazebo early because the cats were being fed.

 Baby

Tanynn and Baby

1:20-1:30: I socialized Tanynn and Baby. Tanynn is the female tortoise shell cat. She is a little timid, but very friendly and playful. Baby is the male black and white cat. He does not get along well with dogs. He is also very overly friendly and hyper. Both cats are 1 year old and classified as G cats.

Stuart
1:30-1:45: I socialized the FIV+ cat Stuart. He is a friendly 2 1/2 year old cat. He is very playful and jumps around a lot in the video I took. Unfortunately, it is not working on Blogspot, so I cannot post it. Stuart is classified as a G cat.

P.S. Sorry if the video doesn't work, I don't really know how to make it work...

Sophie

1:45-2:00: I socialized a 4 year old cat named Sophie. She is very nice and VERY fluffy and soft! She was purring the whole time I was petting her! She is classified as a G cat.

Dallas and Massie

2:00-2:10: I socialized the cats Dallas and Massie. Dallas is the 2 year old black cat while Massie is the 1 1/2 year old torti colored cat. They are both females and both classified as G. However, I had to leave them early because of adopters that were coming into the room.

 Serenity

Serenity Playing With a Pen

2:10-2:25: I socialized the FIV+ cat Serenity. I socialized her back in my eigth post, but she was a lot shyer then. Now she is sweet, lovely, and VERY playful! She is 1 1/2 years old and has been in the SPCA since September. I really want to adopt her!!!! :D

2:25-2:30: I signed out on my card at the SPCA and got ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment